Post 5 : Changes to my study program

Hi bloggers : I think it's hard for me to talk about the changes I'd make to my study program considering the time and the changes that have taken place during this long
time. However, if I try to go back in time and think about my study experience at the university,I would suggest including more courses/subjects related to actual teaching in a classroom from the start instead of the last semester. That way students could understand and know what they are expected to do from the very beginning.About the length of my studies (5 years) is ok in my opinion , just as the facilities of Campus Oriente UC at that time. Perhaps, the only aspect that should've been better was the laboratory that was rather impractical due to its old and poor machinery. What about your experience? Could you tell us about some changes that could be made to your study program/ the subjects you have to study? What about your faculty facilities, technology, teaching methods , etc? Make coments on 3 of your classmates'posts+ a comments on your teacher's blog. Word Count: 230 words

Comments


  1. It's interesting to analyze topics like these, personally I think many students are not satisfied with the facilities at FAU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is important to talk about this things to improve the university environment

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think are very important to say what think are inportant change in our school, because if we say that we can improve in our studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been a lot of fun to be studying in those years, I hope you enjoyed it very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a topic very interesting that help us to analized the actualy study program on our university.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that it is very important to include courses that really have more to do with the reality of the career from the beginning and not at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are right to include more real topics together with good equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also agree about starting classes earlier to help understand what is expected to be done in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The idea of being able to start practical experiences in the field earlier during the course of study, rather than only towards the end, seems interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a really important topic to talk about

    ReplyDelete
  11. The programmes in the school are so different that the University

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is important to have a good relationship with the university in order to make various improvements in the faculty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also think it's important to add more courses related to the reality of the career at the very beginning

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an interesting topic to think about and discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found this topic very interesting, because it is important to be critical of our experience at university.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've read the topic, and it has sparked a lot of contemplation for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4 : Time travel to the past or future

Post 3: My dream job