Post 2 : The best holidays ever / The best concert ever

Hello bloggers : How have you been doing? I hope everything 's fine . Well. today we've got 2 topics for you to choose ONE: Your best holidays or the best concert you've been to. It's difficult for me to choose the best holidays because I've had several good ones, but perhaps the one that I most remember was when I was 19 and hitchhiked with a friend to Chiloe for a month. I visited lots of places and met lots of interesting people, but the most important was the experience of getting by on your own. What about you? Write about your best holidays: when it was, where you went, how long it was, who you went with, what activities you did, etc.
The second option is to write about the best concert you've ever attended. Talk about when and where it was, what artist you saw, what you know/knew about that artist. Describe the atmosphere you could see during the event, how you felt , why you enjoyed it and include any other memories about it. Remember you must choose ONE of the topics to write about. Use 170 words and don´t forget to leave your comments on 3 classmates´ and teacher's blogs. C U next week.

Comments

  1. is a wonderful story, and Chiloé is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be scared to hitchhike, is very preligious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Chiloe this year, it´s a beautiful place, the architecture is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to visit Chiloe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day I would like to visit Chiloé in holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to visit Chiloé too, I find it a very beautiful and touristic place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very brave do hitchhike... I have never done it, but Its cool it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Chiloé last summer and I loved it! I would like to return.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How interesting and surprising to know this, I think it was a wonderful experience for you. I'd like to try it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my dreams is goto Chiloe whit my mom and visit different parts of that place.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I have heard that the south of Chile is magical, especially Chiloe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4 : Time travel to the past or future

Post 5 : Changes to my study program

Post 3: My dream job